JNTU ANANTAPUR: RC, CV and PCA Notification for MCA II , IV sem (R17,R09) Regular and Supple Nov 2020 Exams
RECOUNTING, CHALLENGE VALUATION & PHOTOCOPY OF ANSWER SCRIPTS
MCA Memester (R09) Supplementary November 2020 Examinations
MCA lV Semester (R17) Regular & Supplementary November 2020 Examinations
MCA II Semester (R09) Supplementary November 2020 Examinations
MCA II Semester (R17) Regular & Supplementary November 2020 Examinations
The candidates who wish to apply for recounting of theory external works/challenge valuation/photocopy of answer script should submit the requisitions to their Principals along with the attested statement of marks with necessary fee on or before 16.02.2021.
• There is no recounting for laboratory external.
• The processing fee for recounting (non-refundable) for each theory external is Rs.100/-.
• The fee for challenge valuation is Rs. 10,000 / - per subject.
• The fee for a photocopy of answer scripts is Rs. 1500/- per subject.
Further, the Principals have hereby informed that as per Covid - 19 guidelines students are not allowed into the colleges. So it is instructed to accept requisitions for Recounting, Challenge Valuation & Photo Copy from students through e-mail/online and submit the some through ems-rms to the university on or before 17.02.2021 (Applications due date). The last date for online payment through emsrms is (Payment due dote) 18.02.2021. Applications received through offline will not be processed and DD's/Challons are not accepted.
1. Notification will not be visible for submission of applications after 'applications due date'.
2. Notification will not be visible for online payment after 'payment due date'.
3. Applications after the due date will not be considered.
-You can download the Official Notification here