NOTIFICATION FOR ALL UG(YWS) BACKLOG CANDIDATES
It is hereby notified for the information of all the concerned that the Standing Committee of the Academic Senate at its meeting held on 16-12-2020 No: 974/MAcad.V2020. has resolved to permit the students of U.G (BA B.Com/ B.Sc, B.S.W/B BA YW S course admitted prior to 2012 batch to clear their backlog papers, after the stipulated period i.e (double the duration of the course plus two years), by the appearing in the ensuing examination, with a penal charge of Rs 6,000/- per paper, if the period is less than 10 years and Rs 10,000/- per paper, if the period is more than 10 years in addition to the normal examination fee, as a One Time Chance. with the existing syllabus/scheme. The examinations will be conducted in the month of April, 2021. The detailed time-table will be issued in due course. The candidates have to appear the examination as per the existing scheme/syllabus.
Following is the schedule for the payment of the examination fee and submission of examination application forms at the office of the concerned Principal of the respective college(s).
1. B.A.B.Com B.Sc & B.S.WI, II & Ill Year
a. Upto 2 papers : Rs 660/- + 50/- for Memo
b. 3 or more papers : Rs 960/- + 50/- for Memo
2. The last date for submission of forms (Without Late Fee) : 15-03-2021
3. The last date for submission of forms (With Late Fee of Rs 200/-) : 19-03-2021
(1) The Colleges maintaining their account with the branch of State Bank of Hyderabad(SB) OR any other bank are required to deposit the consolidated amount in any branch of SBH for credit into Registrar, Osmania University Examination Fee Fund A/c No: 52198262033 and can obtain a receipt from the bank and submit the same to the Examination Branch along with examination forms on or before 31-03-2021
(2) The Principals are requested not to direct students to the Examination Branch, O.U for late fees
-You can download the Official Notification here