It is hereby notified for the information of all the concerned that the B.E Examinations of
• AICTE - 11 & IV Sem. (Backlog), Il Sam (Main & Backlog) V Sem. (Main);
• CBCS - II, III, IV, V&V (Suppl.), VII Sem. (Main & Backlog);
• NON-CBCS - I Year, II/II, II/II, III/I, III/II, IV/I Sem. (Suppl.): (Brg, Crs) I & II (Suppl.) March-2021 examinations
The detailed timetable will be issued in due course.
Following is the schedule for payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms at the Office of the concerned Principals of respective Colleges.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE PRINCIPALS
• The College login will be closed after the last date
• In case the fee is not remitted to the OU. A/e OR if online FAES are not submitted on or before due date even if fees remitted Into fund account within due date (Late submission of forms by the College beyond the date prescribed attracts penalty @ Rs.1500/- per day and to be borne by the college).
• Principals are requested not to forward/submit the LEAF of Not Eligible Candidates The results of Not Edible candidates will be canceled at any stage. they write the examination.
• The Principals are requested to transfer the Consolidated exam fee amount Into The Registrar Examination fee fund OU. Alc No 52198262033 (SBI. O.U. Branch. IFSC Code eRINDO200Z"OU uah online payment in FAF login.
1. The Students who were admitted during the Academic year 2011-2012 (Regular) and 2013-2014 (later entry students) onwards should submit their examination forms Online through college login The NR should be submitted separately in respect of Regular and Transfer candidates admissions. The hardcopy of the applications submitted through college login be download and submitted to the Examination Branch duly signed by the student and the Principal concerned along with a photocopy of qualified examination.
2. The students who were transferred from the University Jurisdiction and other Universities their examination forms should be submitted separately with the approval of the competent authorities like Commissioner of Tech. Education, Govt of TS and Director, Directorate of Academic Audit, O.U. with the allotment of H.T.No.s.
3. The Principal of Engineering Colleges are requested to collect the examination expenses from each of the Ill semester students @ Rs 300/- per head and remit the consolidated amount to the Registrar OU together with the examination fee and application form in terms of OU Circular No. 3872/D/37/93/Acad. df 15-12-1993.
4. In respect of the candidates who have completed course requirement having appeared for IV/IV-II semester and completed double the duration of course but did not cross 10 years (Regular) and 8 years (Lateral Entry Students from the date of admission have to pay an additional amount of 1000/ per subject, semester-wise along with normal semester fee and submit NR in duplicate separately login.
5. As a part of the Core Banking System all the students are hereby instructed to deposit the Examination Fee into their respective college accounts only for onward transmission to the University by the college.
6. All the Principals are requested to verify the eligibility of the students thoroughly and forward the same to this office for the issue of Hall Ticket. If failed to verify the eligibility of the candidates, the principal will be held responsible for the issue of hall tickets to the non-eligible candidates.
7. Not to collect the Exam fee from Visually/Physically Challenged and Hearing Impairment students as per OU Order No. 1555/228/2007-08/Budget-V, dated: 25-03-2008, A Xerox copy of medical Certificate confirming their status. (Minimum percentage of disability must be of 40%attached to the application forms.) Visually/Physically Challenged and Hearing impairment student's applications forms should be submitted separately along with Separate Nominal Roll.
8. Any discrepancies with regards to the Candidates data such as Internal marks Practical Viva-voce and Projects etc. should be brought to the notice of concerned officials of Examination Branch and obtain the acknowledgment within one month of declaration of results After one-month queries will not be entertained.
9. Due to the prevailing situation COVID-19 pandemic, the Principals are advised not to submit hard copies of EAF application forms to the Examination Branch, o.U. The approvals of the forms will be given through online by the concerned sections of the Examination Branch. The Principals can verify the approval status in their College Logins.
-You can download the Official Notification here