JNTU HYDERABAD: Computer Based Test (CBT) Notification for IV Year II Semester B.Tech - B.Pharmacy October -2020
All the Principals of the Affiliated and Constituent Colleges offering B.Tech / B.Pharmacy courses are hereby informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for conduct of Computer Based Test (CBT) for IV Year II Semester B.Tech/B.Pharmacy Regular students in the month of Oct-2020 who are absent for mid-term examination(s) conducted at the college. Further, this CBT shall also be conducted for the student(s) who are transferred from other Universities/Autonomous colleges under JNTUH, and for the internal marks component of substitute subjects.
The students appearing for the above examination commencing on 1-11-2020 are informed to note the schedule given below. The CBT exam registration service will be available from 21-10-2020
This notification is issued for the conduct of the following examinations:-
IV B.TECH /B.Pharm II Sem. (R16) - Regular
The Principals are requested to note the following instructions.
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) is intended to benefit the students who were absent during the mid examination conducted at the college. Further, this CBT shall also be conducted for the student who are transferred from other Universities/Autonomous colleges under JNTUH, and for the internal marks component of substitute subjects.
- The CBT will contain 25 objective questions from the entire syllabus of the subject and all are to be answered through online mode for 45 minutes duration for 25 marks (Each question carries 1 mark)
- The transfer students from other Universities/institutions to JNTUH Affiliated Colleges who are on rolls are provided one chance to write the CBT(Internal examination) in the failed subjects and/ or subjects not studied as per the clearance letter issued by the University.
- The CBT will be conducted in a limited number of centers based on the number of registrations and the details will be kept in the examination portal.
- The students who are interested to attend for the CBT have to register for the examination through web URL which has been using for B.Tech / B.Pharm Exam registrations with the same user ID and password from 21/10/2020, from exam registrations menu and CBT registration option (B.Tech: Link1: registrations1.jntuh.ac.in/olrbtech, Link2: registrations2.Jntuh.ac.in/olrbtech, Link3: registrations3.jntuh.ac.in/olrbtech) (B.Pharm : http://registrations3.jntuh.ac.in/olrbpharmacy ).
- In case of any difficulty regarding registrations please contact 9704033577,9989980170.
- The Examination Time Table and centers for the CBT will be notified later.
- Every college has to make the consolidated fees(CBT Exam. Registration Fee) payment for all the above examinations in the form of a single RTGS/NEFT/GRPT Transfer to the Registrar’s Bank Account No.62079988622(State Bank Of India, JNTUH Campus Branch, IFSC/RTGS/GRPT Code: SBI0021008) on or before 28-10-2020 and submit the receipt of payment to the undersigned by 29-10-2020.
- The Principals are requested to display the same in the student notice board and inform the students without fail.
- The Cooperation of the Principals is highly solicited for the smooth conduct of CBT.
-You can download the Official Notification here