All the Principals of the Affiliated and Constituent Colleges offering B.Tech / B.Pharmacy courses are hereby informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for conduct of Computer Based Test (CBT) for I Year II Semester, II Year II Semester & III Year II Semester Computer Based Test (CBT) B.Tech/B.Pharmacy Regular students in the month of Nov-2020, who are absent for mid-term examination(s) conducted at the college. Further, this CBT shall also be conducted for the student(s) who are transferred from other Universities/Autonomous colleges under JNTUH, and for the internal marks component of substitute subjects.
The students appearing for the above examination commencing from 15-12-2020 are informed to note the schedule given below. The CBT exam registration service will be available from 16-11-2020
STUDENT REGISTRATION SCHEDULE
The Principals are requested to note the following instructions.
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) is intended to benefit the students who were absent during the mid examination conducted at the college. Further, this CBT shall also be conducted for the student who is transferred from other Universities/Autonomous colleges under JNTUH, and for the internal marks component of substitute subjects.
- The CBT will contain 25 objective questions from the entire syllabus of the subject and all are to be answered through online mode for 45 minutes duration for 25 marks (Each question carries 1 mark)
- The transfer students from other Universities/institutions to JNTUH Affiliated Colleges who are on rolls are provided one chance to write the CBT(Internal examination) in the failed subjects and/ or subjects not studied as per the clearance letter issued by the University.
- The CBT will be conducted in limited number of centers based on the number of registrations and the details will be kept in the examination portal.
- The students who are interested to attend for the CBT have to register for the examination through web URL which has been using for B.Tech / B.Pharm Exam registrations with the same user ID and password from 16/11/2020, from exam registrations menu and CBT registration option (B.Tech:registrations1.jntuh.ac.in/olrbtech,registrations2.Jntuh.ac.in/olrbtech, registrations3.jntuh.ac.in/olrbtech) (B.Pharm : http://registrations3.jntuh.ac.in/olrbpharmacy )
- In case of any difficulty regarding registrations please contact 9704033577,9989980170. Any problems in registration should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Examination time Table and centers for the CBT will be notified later.
- The Principals are requested to display the same in the student notice board and inform the students without fail.
- The Cooperation of the Principals is highly solicited for the smooth conduct of CBT.
-You can download the Official Notification here