Notification for M.Tech II Semester Regular and Supplementary Examinations November/December 2020
( For 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 admitted batches only )
The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 16.11.2020 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
- Applications are available at the office of the Principal and duly filled-in applications should be handed over in the college office along with the necessary fees.
- Hall tickets will be issued only to the eligible candidates who fulfill the academic requirements of the University.
- Applications for supplementary examinations should be submitted along with attested photocopies of marks sheets pertaining to earlier attempts made by the student.
- Principals are requested to verify the eligibility of the registration for examination in respect of malpractice/court cases/ credits.
- The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment of examination fee does not grantee eligibility for appearing for examinations.
- Detailed timetables will be notified on the website www.jntua.ac.in under 'Examinations'.
-You can download the Official Notification here