16 May 2013 09:30 pm 1439
Note: This update has been published more than 6 months back, this update might or might not be expired, we are not responsible for your misunderstanding.
JNTU-HYDERABAD : Syllabus Change & Examination Question Paper Pattern change from 2013-2014 Academic Year
- Syllabus will be changed from 8 units to 5 units
- Question paper will be having A and B Sections
- "A" Section consists of 10 Questions which holds 25 Marks and all the 10 questions should be attempted.
- "B" Section consists of 5 Questions in which each question will have 2 bits namely "a" & "b" for which each bit in all the 5 questions should be attempted compulsorily.
- This pattern will be implemented from 2013 to 2014 academic year i.e., for students who will join b.tech course from july 2013