The Examination notification for M.B.A. (CBCS) III-Semesters (Regular) Examinations are pertaining to the candidates of University & Affiliated Colleges including O.U. PG Colleges at Districts scheduled to be held in the 4 th week of January 2021 is given below. The detailed Time-Table will be notified separately in due course.
SCHEDULE OF EXAMINATION FEE
Fee for all Papers Rs 3400 + 100 = 3500/- (Memorandum of Marks)
The payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms is as follows:
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE PRINCIPALS :
The college login will be closed on the last date ie. 21.01.2021 at 5.00 p.m.
i) The late fee amount will be levied automatically in case the fee is not Remitted to the OU. A/o and forms are not submitted as per the above schedule.
ii) Principals are requested not to forward/submit the EAF of Not Eligible Candidates. The results of Not Eligible candidates will be canceled at any stage if they write the examination.
ii) FEE PAID ONCE CANNOT BE REFUNDED OR ADJUSTED FOR ANY FUTURE EXAMINATION.
The Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb students (who have 40% of minimum Disability) need not pay Examination Fee as per O.U Order No.1555/228/2007-08/Budget-V, dated: 25-03-2008. A Xerox Copy of the Medical Certificate must be attached to the EAF. ALL THE STUDENTS SHOULD SUBMIT THEIR EXAMINATION FORMS THROUGH ONLINE ONLY.
All the EAF should reach the Examination Branch, O.U. on or before 21.01.2021. A penal fee of Rs.2000/- will be collected per day after the due date.
The Principals are requested to transfer the Consolidated fee amount through online/NEFT/RTGS for credit into the Registrar O.U. Examination Fee fund Account AC No.52198262033 State Bank of India (SBI), O.U. Branch. IFS Code "SBIN0020071".
The Principals will be held responsible for any lapse in the transfer of amount from the bank to the "Registrar, O.U. Examination Fee fund Account.
Due to the prevailing situation, COVID-19 pandemic the Principals are advised not to submit hard copies of EAF Application form to the Examination Branch, O.U. The approvals of the forms will be given online by the concerned sections of the Examination Branch. The Principals can verify the approval status in their College Logins, However, a copy of the Nominal Roll needs to be submitted along with the fee receipt.
1) The college will be held responsible for any mistake committed while filling the candidate name, mother name, father name, and paper title (theory & practical) online. In case of any mistake rs.1000/- will be levied as a fine for rectification of each error.
2) All the Principals are informed that the student name corrections will not be entertained. Kindly verify before sending EAF to Controller of Examinations, O.U.
3) As Per Notification, Not Eligible Students Numbers Will Be Deleted/Removed From Result Process At Any Time. If Hall Ticket Issued.
4) The principals are requested to upload the university-approved faculty members list and a hard copy should be submitted along with eaf forms duly signed by the college principal.
5) The Principals are requested to submit the Internal award lists of M.B.A. II-Semester online only. The copy of same (Internal awards) with Principal attestation should be submitted to the Addl. Controller of Examinations (M.B.A.) O.U.
-You can download the Official Notification here