The University guidelines to conduct odd sem regular exams of UG courses commencing from March 8, 2021.
1) To comply with the state government directions (Ref. 2 cited above), it is resolved not to consider attendance based detentions for odd semesters of the AY 2020-21.
2) The same pattern of question paper which had been followed in the previous semester examinations (even semester exams of AY 2019-20 held in Oct-Nov., 2020) due to COVID-19 pandemic conditions shall be followed for all the semester exams commencing from March 8, 2021. The pattern of question papers shall be five out of eight questions and there shall be no mandatory section in the question paper.
3) Each semester examination shall be conducted for a duration of three hours.
4) For writing the semester examinations, choices have already been collected from the students to select a cluster. Each cluster shall be consisting of the colleges which are geographically close to each other. The center shall be allocated from the clusters referred by the student such that the college where the student studied shall not be allocated. However, if there are no colleges in the range of 50 KMs, a self-center shall be allotted. The provisional allotment of test center has already been intimated to the colleges. All the requests for the corrections in the provisionally allotted clusters should be submitted by 17-02-2021 by 5:00 PM.
5) The semester examinations of one semester (II-1) shall be scheduled in the forenoon session and one semester (IV-1) in the afternoon session. Following day forenoon session the remaining semester (III-1) exams shall be scheduled. The exams shall be conducted on alternative days to the students. The timings of the forenoon exams shall be preponed by 15 mins (ie form 9:45 AM) and the afternoon examinations shall be postponed by 15 mins time (ie from 2:15 PM). This rescheduling is done to give sufficient time to the colleges to carry out the sanitization of the examination halls.
Following additional points may also be noted:
6) The Principals are informed to go through all the guidelines which are listed in the letter ref.4,wrt one-time chance students and mid-term exams, etc. which was uploaded into exam portal on12-02-2021.
7) The RC/RV Results of MBA/MCA have been announced. The students who passed these exams should not be allowed to write the supplementary exams.
8) The notification for MBA/MCA IV sem and II Sem supplementary exams has been issued on 12-02-2021.
9) The PG candidates who completed their course work but not completed their project viva exam due to completion of double the duration plus two years will also be given a chance to clear their project viva exam. The eligible candidate's list shall be made available through the portals, on or before 22-02-2021.
10) It is proposed to conduct a meeting of all Officers-in-charge of constituent and affiliated colleges in video conferencing on 19-02-2021 at 3:30 PM. The Principals are requested to intimate the same to OIEs of their respective colleges.
-You can download the Official Notification here