Note: This update has been published more than 6 months back, this update might or might not be expired, we are not responsible for your misunderstanding.
JNTU-HYDERABAD : Important information on Seating Arrangements, Collection of Hall Tickets, Exam Centers, Tips for Upcoming B.Tech Examinations May - June 2013
Question Paper Pattern :
- Only single question paper set will be issued.
- Question Paper Consists of 8 Questions in which student must answer 5 Questions
Collection of hall tickets:
- Students can collect their hall tickets from the exam centers where they are going to write their exams (Check the hall ticket for principal signature of the exam center where you are going to write your exam).
- Students are advised to collect their hall tickets by showing college ID cards at least 1 day before the commencement of examination.
1. Reach examination center at least 1 hour before and examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of examination. Students will not be allowed after 10:00 AM for FN session and 2:00 PM for AN session.
2. You must bring Hall ticket College ID card, Calculator and other items required for examination. Do not carry unnecessary material to the examination center/Hall i.e., cellphones, loose papers and etc.
3. I year B.Tech students are directed to note that,
a) Student specific OMR answer booklets with ‘40’ pages will be issued for each examination
b) No additional Booklets/papers will be given.
c) Students are advised to handle carefully the OMR sheet of answer booklet.
Malpractice Rules & Punishments :
Click here for Rules & Punishments
Seating Arrangements :
Three or more number of different branches of students are to be accommodated in each room. (More than three number of branches is advisable)
Each bench/desk should be accommodated with only one student
The branches may be grouped in to three catogiries i.e. GROUP – I ( CSE, IT and other computer related branches), GROUP – II (ECE, EEE and other electronics related branches) and GROUP – III (ME,AE,CE and other remaining branches) and arrange them group wise students alternately.
Ensure that there should not be same branch student in all sides (i.e. in front, back side and both left and right sides). It means diagonally may be acceptable.
Tips for scoring Maximum Marks & Getting Pass Marks :
First thing you need to do is having half a inch margin on right side with pencil - neatly
First Answer you write should be correct and perfect - Mandatory
Numbering should be Correct and visible clearly
End Each and Every Answer with two Lines - Should be marked with scale and Pencil
Try to Maintain Same hand writing from beginning to ending- IF possible :p
Here Comes the big one - What ever it might be YOU need to attempt all the five questions - Very Very Very Mandatory
Unknown Questions/Answers also should be attempted with the most related matter for respective questions but you need to attempt five questions compulsory. - Mandatory
Here Comes another big point - Use the Formula compulsory - Number of Pages for 1st Answer = 2nd Answer = 3rd Answer = 4th Answer = 5th Answer (APPROX) Very Very Very Mandatory
DO NOT ATTEMPT MORE THAN 5 QUESTIONS AT ANY COST- Very Very Very Mandatory
27-30 Pages Minimum must be written and 35 pages Maximum by end of the exam
Following the above points , Mainly 6th,7th,8th,9th & 10th Points will give enough marks who struggle to get pass marks and will give maximum marks for toppers - No matter of Fail following above Points.
ALL THE BEST