Note : Please read the points posted below before u proceed to apply (or) Confirm your registration for convocation. Registration is mandatory for all the students to obtain OD.
1) Only Those candidates can apply for this Convocation whose PC issued date is on or before 15th February 2014.
2) The registration is compulsory for all candidates who are qualified for the award of Degree/Diploma during the academic year 2012-2013 i.e., 2013 Pass outs (Those who had applied/registered for OD during final semester exams in your college & Those who had not applied/registered for OD).
3) If you had paid the fee for OD already during your final semester exam registrations then u need to register in convocation portal inorder to confirm the address. In this process no need to pay any Fee. Download the pdf file which is given below & proceed according to it to confirm the registration for OD. so, that OD will be sent to u. The last Date to Confirm Registration For Convocation is 28th Feb 2014.
4) If u had not applied for OD during your final semester exams then Candidates need to register & pay the given fee mentioned in the convocation website if u had not applied for OD yet. Last Date to submit the application on online mode is on or before 28/02/2014.
5) Convocation Web Address : http://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/convocation/ [The Convocation Portal Will Be Open To The Students By 5 PM On 31st January 2014]
5) Share the info with all your friends.
The V Convocation of the JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD (JNTUH) is likely to be held in the month of March 2014 (Actual date will be notified later). The Candidates who are qualified for the award of Degree/Diploma during the academic year 2012-13 (i.e on or before 15-02-2014) are hereby informed to visit the convocation registration portal http://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/convocation/ and submit the application online mode on or before 28/02/2014 (those who have applied for degree in the Pre-Convocation mode should not apply for Convocation). The application fee Rs.600/- shall be accepted in online mode only (The students who have already paid need not pay the fee. However the registration is compulsory). For details refer to the above mentioned registrations portal. One helpline desk is made available at the student service section (Ground floor) of the Examination Branch. If any candidate needs clarification or help, he/she may contact the helpline desk (040-32517275).
The Degree Certificates of all the Bachelor Degree Courses, Master Degree Courses, M.S and M.Phil degrees will be sent by Registered post to the individuals to the address given in their online application. Gold medal recipients and Ph.D degree scholars can receive their degree in person at the convocation.
The last Date to Register For Convocation is 28th Feb 2014.
Send this notification to your friend