Note: This update has been published more than 6 months back, this update might or might not be expired, we are not responsible for your misunderstanding.
Full Fee Reimbursement for students of ranks below 10000 & Rs 35000 Reimbursement for all ranks above 10000, Govt of AP Final Decision
- Full/Complete Fee Reimbursement for the students of ranks below 10000.
- Students above rank 10000 will get Rs.35000/- fee reimbursement & Remaining amount should be paid by the student only.
- Complete Fee Reimbursement for SC/ST Students(Any Rank & Any College).
- Admissions under Management Quota Seats will be a Online Process which will be maintained by Govt of AP (Inorder to avoid Donations).
- Total Colleges are 717 In which 87 Colleges having a fee structure of Rs.(50200-105000) & Remaining Colleges agreed to Rs.35000/- Only.
- BC, EBC & Handicapped Students Who Studied their Intermediate at Govt Junior College, Gurukul Junior College or in Any Private college with Govt Education Plan are eligible for Full Fee Reimbursement(Any Rank-Any College)
- Fee Reimbursement is only applicable for the students of SC/ST having their Family Annual Income Below 2 Lakhs and Remaining Students (Other than SC/ST) having their Family Annual Income Below 1 Lakh.
- Engineering Colleges with insufficient Infra Structure will be seized as early as Possible. (15 Colleges affiliated to JNTUK, JNTUA are excluded from Eamcet 1st Phase Counselling due to Insufficient Infra structure).