17 Nov 2012 05:09 pm 311
Note: This update has been published more than 6 months back, this update might or might not be expired, we are not responsible for your misunderstanding.
EngineersHub Instructions to all JNTUH Students for upcoming Semester Examinations - Nov - Dec 2012
Instructions on Examination Center & Collection of HallTickets :
- All the students can know their respective college Examination Branch.
- Students can collect their Hall-Tickets from their Examination Center's a day before the Exam OR on the day of Examination.
- Students must and should carry their COLLEGE IDENTITY CARD & NO DUE CERTIFICATE (If Prompted) from their college to Examination center during collection of Hall-Tickets.
- Students should verify the SIGNATURE OF EXAMINATION CENTER COLLEGE PRINCIPAL on the Hall-Tickets.
- Students can check their Examination Hall Number on the notice board of Examination Center.
Instructions on Seating Arrangements :
Special Personal Suggestions to Students from EngineersHub :
- As JNTUH Started Examination Center's & Complicated Seating Arrangements, there will be no choice for students to make any malpractice in Examination Hall
- As Observers are drafted from other colleges & Invigilators are from the Host College(Exam Center) EngineersHub suggests all the students to not take any CHITS or Do not try for any type of Malpractice which may lead you to the suspension of Semester Examinations.
- ONLY SINGLE SET QUESTION PAPER WILL BE GIVEN TO THE STUDENTS - That means Questions MAY BE complicated so EngineersHub suggest all the students to cover each & every topic from 5 Units to score Good Marks...
- Due to the SINGLE SET Evaluation may not be done liberally this time...... So EngineersHub suggest students to not write or fill RUBBISH in Answer Booklet which may lead you to lose your complete marks for a particular question.
- READ WELL..... COVER ALL THE TOPICS FROM 5 UNITS (IMPORTANT & UNIMPORTANT) ....... WRITE WELL WITH NEAT REPRESENTATION WHICH GIVES YOU VERY GOOD MARKS & PERCENTAGE THIS TIME....
NOTE : THIS IS A PERSONAL SUGGESTION FROM ENGINEERSHUB TO ALL JNTUH STUDENTS.... NO JNTUH OFFICIALS AND COLLEGE OFFICIALS, FACULTY & ETC INVOLVED IN THIS..
ONLY SINGLE SET QUESTION PAPER WILL BE GIVEN
ENGINEERSHUB WISHES ALL THE JNTUH STUDENTS A VERY ALL THE BEST